Good Job Heidi. Thanks for the pictures! I can always count on you for those:)
You are ALWAYS going somewhere! I'm a little jelous! It looks so fun!
Looks like a fun trip! What a neat experience to see all those things.
hey! Cute slideshow... i still havent put my pictures up. You found the widget! It's so fun to see them grow. It was so fun in Nauvoo!
You did your own widget? very impressed..just realized that your baby's um..a lil' weird lookin at this stage:>
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Good Job Heidi. Thanks for the pictures! I can always count on you for those:)
You are ALWAYS going somewhere! I'm a little jelous! It looks so fun!
Looks like a fun trip! What a neat experience to see all those things.
hey! Cute slideshow... i still havent put my pictures up. You found the widget! It's so fun to see them grow. It was so fun in Nauvoo!
You did your own widget? very impressed..just realized that your baby's um..a lil' weird lookin at this stage:>
Post a Comment