
We went to Oak Creek the other day for our family Christmas pictures. While we were waiting for Di to get there, we went down by the creek and Natalie snapped this picture of Brian and Zane. I was so impressed and realized she just might have a future in photography, which is what she wants to be when she grows up.

7 comments:
wow natalie..awesome job. that could be on a postcard or something. how pretty it is there.
that is a cute picture! i can't wait to see your family pictures. pretty scenery!
hey Nat, You LOVE photography like Grandma does..You will be a natural
What a darling picture. I can't wait to see all of them
Hey Heidi- your blog is adorable! I always get on yours & Audra's, I have just never taken the time to set up an account to leave a comment. I am STARTING to get with the program. We will see how long it lasts? Have a great rest of the day.
Scott of course cleaned out the pumpkins, he was bragging about his forearm muscle. I need to ask him if he is sore today. Have fun tonight!
how cute, i love your blog!!! zane is soo cuteee! brian just texted me for the first time the other day haha tell him i am very proud of him.
Post a Comment