Friday, October 5, 2007


Well, I am pretty new at this so I am just playing around to see if I can do it. I am not very good with computers so this is a stretch but I guess I can't rely on Audra to keep up my blog for me...although that would be nice since hers is so great. We had a birthday party for Brian on Moday and it was fun. He is now 36, when he was opening his presents he put on a mullet wig the girls got him to wear for Halloween and he looked hillarious, some people there even said he looked like his sister Carrie..I can see it now in their smile!

4 comments:

A day in the life of the Campbell's said...

OK so the picture is the wrong way..after I picked the picture I couldn't figure out how to rotate it. so ya'll have to turn you rhead sideways...SORRY!

AudyCamp said...

ok so he just needs a little mascara..but I can totally see the resembelance in Brian & Carrie now. How funny. What a good sport.

Bethany said...

Ha! so funny. i can see a resemblence as well.

Amber said...

That wig is HILARIOUS! He should wear it to church one day and see if anyone confuses him for his sister :)