Cute pics heidi! The weather was probably perfect to go yesterday, although it was a zoo at the zoo:) The kids really enjoyed playing together the other night! We need to come up soon to cold country and visit!
I love my family, traveling, trying out new restaurants,getting pampered, having parties, going out with my husband and with girlfriends, crafts, shopping and staying in on rainy or snowy days....
5 comments:
I'm glad we did not end up going if it was truly a zoo. Cute pictures. We had a great time with your family. We need to get up to see you guys soon
Cute slide show! I am impressed you are started on Christmas shopping, thats what i need to do!
Cute pics heidi! The weather was probably perfect to go yesterday, although it was a zoo at the zoo:) The kids really enjoyed playing together the other night! We need to come up soon to cold country and visit!
Looks like you guys had a great time! I bet the zoo was crazy! I am also impressed that you have started christmas shopping!
Looks like a fun outing. I love that the peacock is in with the turtles...not a combo you see often :)
Post a Comment