
Yesterday was my oldest child Melissa's birthday. I can't believe she is already 15 years old...Where did the time go? She has grown and changed so much in th last couple years. We took her to Las Vegas for her birthday to see Miley Cyrus in concert and she got to bring her best friend Jessica. We weren't really planning to do this but Brian gave in and decided to surprise her unfortunately, her little sister saw something on my computer screen..(LITTLE MISS NOSEY!) and ratted it out. We had a good time and only stayed 1 night. I hope she never forgets it...oh, now I gotta start planning her 16th?

4 comments:
Happy Birthday Melissa! I can't believe she is 15. Time flies by so fast. How fun for her that you guys surprised her to go to Vegas! Lucky girl! We love you Melissa!
What a fun surprise!HOW FUN!!
We know you and brian were just as excited! Cmon..Heidi you know you were all dancin' to the music. How do you top that for her 16th?? hehe..Happy Birthday Melissa:)
Wow! I can't believe you have a 15 year old. I would never have guessed it. Happy B-day Melissa! Sounds like a fun party-good luck topping that in future years :)
What cool parents you are to think of that kind of birthday surprise! Happy Birthday Melissa!!! Lucky Girl!
Post a Comment