


Today is Trenton's birthday and we have lots of snow...He is pretty glad he gets to stay home and play with all his new presents he got on Sat. at Peter Pipers Pizza, they remodeled the one here in Flagstaff so it wasn't that bad and worth every penny to not have a bunch of kids here at my house. We got so much snow here and so this morning it was slow going as we went to my Ultra sound appointment. It took us 4o min to get into town and people were stuck all over the place, although we couldn't stop to help them cause we had to go find out if we're having a boy or girl and when I was getting it done I was soooo anxious to find out and she was measuring everything..the head, the femur, pointing out the blader, heart and stomach but when she got between those legs and said oh those are the lips..I was like WHat??? and she said, "it looks like a girl" I started to cry and couldn't stop my belly from shaking all over the place. So , Brian was right and I was wrong once again! But we are so excited and now I will stop thinking of boy names and start thinking of girls...any suggestions?

9 comments:
OH MY GOSH!!!!!!! I AM FREAKING OUT! Soooooo excited for you Heidi! What a perfect way to be done! That will be so fun for my little girl. I have been thinking about you ALL morning! Happy Birthday to Trenton! I can't believe how time flies. He and Emmie are getting so BIG! CONGRATS to you guys!
YAy YAY YAY!!! We need more girl cousins:) Congrats again! Wowsers lots of snow! Tell trent happy birthday! we'll call him later today.
Hooray!
I am so excited for you guys.
Thanks for keeping us all posted :)
How awesome is that!! I'm so happy for you Heidi! It was so good to see you for about 2 min. You look so good! I miss you!
YEAH Heidi! I am so happy for you and can't wait to see this beautiful baby girl of yours!
WOW! How exciting that you are having a GIRL! you'll have to take back all of those baby boy clothes you've been buying!
oh my gosh heidi!!!! i can't wait to see what she will look like?!? i am so happy and excited for YOU!!!!!!! yayayyayayayayayyayayyayaayyayayayay
Wow! Congratulations! I'm really excited for you.
I think Havilah is a PERFECT name for a baby girl. :)
Post a Comment