
Tagged
1st, here's a picture of Melissa at her very 1st cheer competition in PHX. They did great!
Ok, so I usually never do these but here goes...if anybody even reads it.
10 years ago.
I was at my 10 year high school reunion, oh boy! I feel old!
I graduated in 1988 before many of you were even born! ha ha
5 things onmy "to -do" list
get over this cold, take Melissa to the dreaded Verizon store for a new phone ( the most impt. thing in her life..you should've seen her yesterday after it broke..you would've thought her life was over! pay bills, unpack everyone from our weekend trip to valley and the always on my list, Clean Out the Garage
5 snacks I love
warm choc. chip cookies and milk
ice cold peeled orange
cottage cheese & potato chips
choc. dipped strawberries
anything with a dip
5 places I've lived
Zimbabwe, SA when I was a child
Huntington Beach, CA
Canyon Lake, CA
Walnut, CA
Yokosuka, Japan
What I would do with a billion dollars.
Pay off this house, invest and travel with a private tutor/nanny/cleaner and cook !
5 jobs I've had
cleaned my neighbors house when I was 14
worked at Saturday's clothing store
supervisor at Marriott hotel in Seaport village San Diego
prechool teacher at Navy base in Japan..so I could use the base
most impt. job...Mom
5 things you probably don't know about me
I am so unorganized that I sometimes can't find myself!
I sleep with 5 pillows..then my husband can't find me!
I love to watch reality TV shows, dumb huh?
I hate oatmeal and coconut..so none of those nasty Samoas girl scout cookies for me Jana!
All my kids have been born via C-section

7 comments:
I am so proud of you Heidi! You make mama proud! I think your Fetus would love some Samoa cookies! I will bring you a box on Sunday along with a new tote to get yourself organized!
That was so fun Heidi! I love that you just did that. It was so fun to see you yesterday. I loved my baby gift! You are such a thoughtful person.
i would never guess you were unorganized!!! And I love reality shows...I'm not ashamed. :) What's your fav?
i with you on the dip. we should have a dipping party. yum.
I would've never guessed which one was melissa:) hehe.. these are always fun to read. I'm the same with the pillows though I usually only have 3 or 4. I heard you guys came down last weekend, we never saw you!!
I would have never guessed you for an unorganized person. You always seem to have everything all together. And reality shows! You should be ashamed!
heidi you said you had a problem seeing pictures and such. Make sure you are doing your software updates every now and then:) -there's an icon at the bottom of your mac.
Post a Comment