Monday, April 14, 2008

Hmmnn..wonder WHO did this??







This is what my eyes beheld as I entered my craft/laundry room the other day. I called my little muchkin in to ask about it and he replied, " I wanted you to have a pink sewing machine" ( it's actually Natalie's)..as we got some baby wipes out and started cleaning he made sure to point out all the places I was missing. (at least it wasn't on the walls like Trenton did with his "boobie traps") Someday I know I'll miss these pranks, just not today..



Oh and Zane had his 3 yr. well check on Thurs. and his Dr. was so concerned about his height/weight (since the day he was born) she ordered a round of tests, a wrist x-ray, and 11 blood tests..taken from one LARGE syringe!! Poor little guy, he did so good for his age and all the tests came back fine...He's just little. I could've told them that! ( better safe than sorry, I guess!)

10 comments:

Paige said...

Tiny Mom...Tiny kids!

AudyCamp said...

why not a pink sewing machine?? k-i can just picture his cute little voice saying that..these posts ARE so funny when they are SOMEONE ELSES's kids! Cuteness!!
LMK if you need me to get your playlist back on too.

Bethany said...

i feel bad taht you have to endure a lifetime of docs wondering why your kids are small. Can't they see that they just have petite parents? nothing wrong with that!

The pink machine is hilarious...when it's your kid! i love the guilty look on Zane's face with the marker in hand. What a character.

Bethany said...

btw, nice new background!

Lundell Family said...

Zane is just too cute. That is so funny he looks so innocent. If it were not for those maddening things are kids do we would not have such cute pictures

Amber said...

I love the new background-NICE!
I fell bad about the pink marker incident, but I have to say that it makes me feel better that my kid isn't strange and the only one doing these things.
He looks like he had a fun time doing it...does that count for anything?

Jen-ben said...

Heidi I SO have one of those! But look at you...you got him to clean it up! I have the hardest time with that part....
AND you're so lucky you HAVE a craft room! Jealous...

Natalie said...

Haha i wonder who did that...?

MelindaLou said...

Heidi - Zane is so cute I don't know how you could be mad at a face liek that. Or course he isn't mine for some reason it's easy to laugh when this happens to anyone but us. And what a good helper cleaning up his mess I don't think I would have had the patience I just do it myself I hate trying to get the boys to clean up their messes. :-)

Anonymous said...

Hey Heidi! love your blog. the incident w/the sewing machine looks like something my boys would do! You look amazingly radiant, pregnant, by the way!