Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mothers Day to my Mom


I am so thankful to have this day to celebrate my mom. I only wish I was down in the valley at her house for the weekend. I wish we could go out to lunch, shop till we dropped and realxed with a video at home but I am too pregnant and my mom is still recovering from her hip surgery so the shopping is out too. I guess we can do lunch next time I see her except I think she is on Jenny craig now so darn, that's out too!!

I do appreciate my mom and all the things she has done for me over the years. She was a hard working career mom who always provided and made sure we had what we needed. She loved to hold my hand when she was driving..which used to drive me CRAZY!! but now I understand why. She Loves me and I know it. She never wastes an opportunity to tell me....I love my Mom and hope she has a great day!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

sorry to tell u this but i dont think she could shop til u drop, mom!

Amber said...

what a fun tribute. sounds like you have a great mom and mother-in-law!

AudyCamp said...

ok how precious ..i can just see your mom grabbing your hand while you are driving in the car. She is such a sweet lady!