Friday, May 29, 2009

Claire turns 1 year old!










Today is my sweet baby Claire's First Birthday.  I made her a special birthday tu-tu and couldn't wait to get it on her after lunch and go outside to take some pictures, although the minute I put it on her she started tugging and crying to get it off. I did happen to get a few good ones though. We then came in and she got into a swim diaper to do her next favorite thing..swim. Brian took her and Zane in the jacuzzi. She really enjoyed herself and will be even more excited tonight to have her very own birthday cake to destroy. While I was making it today I was using the hand mixer and when I turned it off Zane says from the computer, "mom, don't ever do that again" "what, use the mixer..why?" He then says, "cause it just breaks my heart" I thought it was so funny. 
Claire has accomplished many things in her one year of life and is such a joy and a blessing. She loves to open and close cabinets and pull everything out of them. She loves going up and down the stairs..yes, down too and my stairs are scarry even for a grown up walking on 2 legs!  She loves to play games with Brian especially the "hit daddy in the head with the remote game" She just laughs and laughs..it is so cute to hear. She loves her siblings and will go to them over me sometimes. She loves dum dums (lollipops) and tearing up magazines. Oh, and she loves watching Dancing With The Stars too!  She hasn't started walking yet so look for that in the near future...Happy Birthday Claire, we are so excited to be able to be a part of your life and watch you grow up.



7 comments:

Paige said...

I cant believe that little peanut is one already. Happy Birthday Claire!

Tiffany said...

WOW! TIme flies. Such a cute tutu Heidi! I love those pictures of her. She is a doll. Happy Birthday Claire BEar!! XOXO

Carol said...

Happy Day little Claire! She is beautiful!

The Cureton Family said...

I can't believe she is 1! What a cutie pie! I love tutu photos. And me, the ballet teacher, never took any of Rylee at that age. ughh! Anyway. Happy Birthday little Claire!

Lacey said...

Heidi, Claire is such a doll!! I love the cute tutu! you are so creative in all things. I hope my babies are as tiny and adorable as yours. xoxo

Bethany said...

i can't believe all of babies are turning 1! it's crazy. i love that you let her go at the nacho cheese! kids should be able to do that stuff. you got some great pictures of her tu tu.

3 South Chub Club said...

I love that most moms whip up a bday cake, but you just whip out a tutu! You are wonderful! And I think she is absolutely darling! Happy Belated Birthday Claire!