Thursday, July 15, 2010

Sara Cowling..Rest in Peace


On Saturday night my sister n law Sara Cowling chose to take her own life and leave this world that she felt so hopeless in. She had had a brain surgery awhile back and was due to have another... She had a lot of emotional problems as well. My brother said she just had no hope. they had just divorced a couple months ago and she was having some really hard times. I am sorry that she (or anyone for that matter) got to the point of no return making such a horrible choice. I hope that she will be able have some sort of peace now and that all the people that cared for her can also. Rest In Peace Sara..

3 comments:

AudyCamp said...

My heart hurts for her & everyone involved. So sad.. I hope that your brother and her daughters can feel the peace they need at this time and that testimonies of the Gospel can only be strengthened.

Mama J said...

Thats heartbreaking! I love you! Hopefully things will perk up here pretty soon! Call if you need to chat or just to Laugh!

LEIGH, BLAKE, TAY & TEAGZ said...

I am so sorry Heidi. How sad. Hope you and your family can get through this. take care