This month was crazy snow so I wanted to document it for my journaling and throw in some extra pictures. I am really hoping to put all these into a book soon. I am so thankful I started this blog because when my computer crashed I knew I still had ones on my blog. As I sit here now writing this I can hear the snow melting off the roof and it gives me hope that someday we might have a ground in the back and front to run around on. I really hate the snow. It makes my car so nasty dirty and then when I pick up Trenton from karate I have to put a towel down on the car or my carpets would be black. Makes me think I should of got black carpets just for that reason. I hate driving in it at night because all the melting snow turns to ice after sunset. There are many more reasons why I hate it but enough of that. I have a crazy week this week with Trenton's baptism around the corner and I have New Beginnings at church for Young Women tomorrow night and Preschool here at my house again on Thurs. I love my life, I really do..I just need a vacation! Then I think of my sister in law who is caring for my father n law who has been ill with a horrible infection after he fell off a ladder and then his fracture blisters got infected and he almost lost his leg and his life. I know it is a daily sacrifice to care for him and it is difficult to be all to everyone. I have hope that things will improve and that our Father in Heaven only puts things in front of us to make us grow and learn...I'm learning.
Tuesday, February 2, 2010
This month was crazy snow so I wanted to document it for my journaling and throw in some extra pictures. I am really hoping to put all these into a book soon. I am so thankful I started this blog because when my computer crashed I knew I still had ones on my blog. As I sit here now writing this I can hear the snow melting off the roof and it gives me hope that someday we might have a ground in the back and front to run around on. I really hate the snow. It makes my car so nasty dirty and then when I pick up Trenton from karate I have to put a towel down on the car or my carpets would be black. Makes me think I should of got black carpets just for that reason. I hate driving in it at night because all the melting snow turns to ice after sunset. There are many more reasons why I hate it but enough of that. I have a crazy week this week with Trenton's baptism around the corner and I have New Beginnings at church for Young Women tomorrow night and Preschool here at my house again on Thurs. I love my life, I really do..I just need a vacation! Then I think of my sister in law who is caring for my father n law who has been ill with a horrible infection after he fell off a ladder and then his fracture blisters got infected and he almost lost his leg and his life. I know it is a daily sacrifice to care for him and it is difficult to be all to everyone. I have hope that things will improve and that our Father in Heaven only puts things in front of us to make us grow and learn...I'm learning.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
heidi!!
i'm so glad you updated, oh my gosh that is so much snow i can't believe it. it is supposed to snow here on thursday ( i thought i was escaping it by coming here haha). You are always so busy wow!! i love your background it is so cute. can't wait to see you soon. love ya!
lace
Wow... that is a lot of snow! I don't blame you for hating it! I love your new blog paper. So cute!
can't believe all that snow.....
Loved all that you said, you're amazing!
Post a Comment